Street, City, CA 90701
Cell: 562-286-3063 ● email
• Accounting Professional with 5+ years of progressive management experience
• Skilled in preparing key financial performance reports such as cash flow reports.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance Degree Expected June 2017
California University － Los Angeles, CA
GPA: 3.6 Dean’s List (2016, 2015, and 2014)
Subway Corporation － Buena Park, CA June 2013 to Present
Office and Payroll Administrator
• Managed the complete payroll process for over 100 employees across multiple retail store locations
• Answered employee questions and resolved payroll discrepancies.
• Reconcile credit card and other transactions into accounting records.
• Trained new employees on internal finance systems and policies.
• Earned “Employee of the Year” award in both 2013 and 2015.
• Analyzed data and financial records to improve existing accounting infrastructure and increase accuracy.
• Oversaw the finance team’s accounting audits, planned audit activities with full-time accounting staff and reviewed submissions.
Ovation Payroll － Santa Ana, CA June 2010 to May 2013
• Collaborated with internal stakeholders including management, accounting staff, and employees.
• Created ad hoc financial and operational reports at the request of management.
• Managed unclaimed property payroll checks in accordance with state guidelines.
• Promoted compliance with internal standards such as audits, government regulations, and industry guidelines to limit liability.
• Ensured that payroll transactions were performed in accordance with company guidelines, on schedule, and with high accuracy
• Prepared for year-end accounting processes by preparing financial reports and filing appropriate employee payroll documents such as W-2s.
• Cash Flow Analysis
• Industry Compliance
• Financial Reporting
• Peachtree Software
• Tax Reporting
• General Accounting
• Accounting Systems
• Accounting Controls
CPA, Expected 2017
Cisco CCNA Certificate in Computer Networking